The Vitamin Filled Muffin Top That Will Fulfill All Your Post Puff Needs
Let me first start off by wishing you all a happy March – Sorry I’ve been a little AWOL, but since this blog unfortunately doesn’t cover all my bills, I’ve got to work a second job. And needless to say, it’s been keeping me from posting – but here we are!
This post features a new snack I stumbled upon this weekend – VitaTop’s – or 100 calorie muffin tops. Not only are these guys delicious, they’re filled with fiber, they come in a handful of flavors, and most importantly, they are the realization of a true Seinfeld creation – Muffin Tops.
While VitaTop’s are just great on their own, they also make for a great ingredients for more complex munching. A few ideas:
- Almond Butter Muffin: Do you like your muffin buttered? (For any of you who picked up on that Mean Girl’s reference – you’ve made me proud). Simply spread some almond butter on the flat side of the muffin top after you’ve toasted it.
- Whipped Cream Muffin: Grab that can of Fat Free Reddi Wip that you’ve got stowed away in your Stash and spray some on top. If you’re feeling super ambitious, toast two muffin tops and pack some whipped cream in the middle to make a cream puff – and it’s still under 210 calories!
- Fro Yo: Break it up into your frozen yogurt in leiu of a less healthy topping.
Now that I’ve got you thinking, here’s a list of the flavors these tasty little treats are available in:
- Pumpkin Spice
- Fudgy Peanut Butter Chip
- Apple Crumb
- Deep Chocolate
- Chocolate Mint
- Raisin Bran
- Banana Nut
- Golden Corn
- Banana Fudge
- Triple Chocolate Chunk
- Double Chocolate Dream
- Dark Chocolate Pomegranate
- Sugar Free Banana Nut
- Sugar Free Velvety Chocolate
With all these flavors, you can muff, muff, pass twice a day for a week before eating the same one twice . So you know what do – go get puffin, so you can stuff your face with the top of a muffin!Muff, Muff, Pass,